Mission, Vision, & Values
To lead and serve child-centered care experiences in Red Deer.
To create an enriched community where children thrive.
- Compassion: We are intentional to create an experience where people feel safe, supported, and valued.
- Commitment: With deep roots in the City of Red Deer, we are committed to creating a professional, trustworthy and responsive community.
- Connection: We envision care where children thrive in an environment of belonging.
Affordable Child care, Serving Red Deer and area Families
Since 1970, we have provided reliable and affordable child care services to the Red Deer community with the integral awareness that all children are unique. Red Deer Child Care offers a wide variety of programs, specifically designed to meet the diverse needs of modern households with children, ages 0 to 12.
Our educators have qualifications in Early Childhood Education and undergo continuous professional training to supplement and update their knowledge. All staff and Family Day Home Educators receive thorough background checks and maintain up to date First Aid Certification. Our team is passionate about childcare – and it shows in everything from positive attitudes to the high standard of care they deliver.
From daycares to family day homes, preschool programs to after school options, children are the most successful when the whole family is supported. Providing service to multiple age groups, we accommodate children as young as newborn and as old as twelve.
List of Programs
- Central Alberta Family Day Home Association (CAFDHA)
- Alberta Family Child Care Association (AFCCA)
- School Age Care Directors Association (SACDA)
- Association of Early Childhood Educators of Alberta (AECEA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Red Deer Public School District (RDPSD)
- Red Deer Catholic School District (RDCSD)